Our new Soothing Serum is made with a generous 300 mg per oz of organic, full-spectrum CBD Oil. It powerfully repairs delicate/damaged skin, visibly relieves redness/sensitivities and calms inflammation/acne to create a clear, balanced complexion.
Potent in antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits, our hemp-derived CBD Oil powerfully improves sensitive skin, acne-prone complexions, and inflammatory conditions.
Our CBD Serum has a woodsy, herbaceous aroma and is packaged in a glass bottle.
- Sourced from hemp grown on organic farms in the U.S., our CBD Oil is triple-tested for any traces of toxins, harmful pesticides, and heavy metals.
- Extracted using vapor distillation ensures there are no traces of toxic chemicals (i.e. hexane, butane, propane) and protects the fragile plant material to maintain the full-spectrum of beneficial compounds (like cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, etc).
- Known as the Entourage Effect, our hemp-derived + full-spectrum CBD Oil contains the broadest and most beneficial variety of plant compounds in their specific ratios to optimize the highest level of efficacy available.
- Full-spectrum CBD Oil contains a variety of vitamins (like Vitamin A, D + E), minerals and multiple amino acids (the building blocks of our body) to strengthen the skin, create a more resilient complexion and optimize collagen production. Additionally, CBD has the perfect ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids to maintain a healthy appearance and more GLA (Gamma Linoleic Acid a.k.a. a strong anti-inflammatory compound) than any other plant, helping to relieve painful skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. CBD is also known to inhibit the buildup of dead skin cells and minimize inflammation as an effective natural acne treatment.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil has a nutrient-dense profile and is rich in fatty acids and anti-inflammatory benefits which powerfully aid in repairing and regenerating the skin at a cellular level.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil contains an impressive profile of nutrients, including Omega-3 and Omega-6 (in unison, these fatty acids can reduce inflammation and prevent/reverse skin damage), antioxidants (which mitigate the spread of harmful free radicals), Vitamins A and C (anti-aging), zinc (helps to clear the skin), and more.
- Squalane Oil (from olives) is a natural lipid that lubricates and protects the skin. As an emollient and highly effective antioxidant, Squalane locks in moisture, eases dry patches and fights inflammation + free radicals.
- Traditionally referred to as the "King’s Cure-All", Evening Primrose Oil is thought to have majestic benefits and is often used for skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- Tamanu Oil is widely renowned for its unrivaled healing properties, and research has proven it to be extremely effective in helping with skin issues such as scarring, minor sores/cuts, acne, rashes, and more. The tamanu tree is indigenous to Southeast Asia and natives believe it to be a sacred gift of nature.
- Gotu Kola is a powerful skin healer with anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and soothing properties to support damaged tissues, stimulate the healing process and provide serious protection for sensitive skin.
- Sustainably sourced from the inner bark of Taheebo trees in the Amazonian rainforest that never rot even when dead, Pau D’Arco is effective in bringing oxygen to skin cells and fighting inflammation, yeast and fungus.
- Potent in healing powers and anti-inflammatory properties, Ashwagandha boosts the skin’s ability to relieve and repair inflammation while bringing balance to stressed out skin.
- Marshmallow Root is a serious skin soother, especially for sensitive, problematic skin as it helps to strengthen and repair a weakened skin barrier by infusing the skin with hydration, healing and nourishment.
- A close relative to Chamomile, Yarrow has been a staple in traditional herbal medicine for centuries due to its effectiveness in minimizing discomfort and redness associated with inflammatory skin conditions.
- Massage 4-8 drops into damp skin after cleansing/toning for a calm + nourished complexion.
- Best if used within 12 months.
INGREDIENTS: Jojoba Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Pomegranate Seed Oil*, Squalane Oil (from olives), Evening Primrose Oil*, Tamanu Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Gotu Kola*, Ashwagandha*, Pau D'Arco*, Yarrow*, Marshmallow Root*, Essential Oils of Rosemary* and Juniper Berry*, Full-spectrum CBD Oil* (300 mg per oz)
I have dryer skin and put this on at night. I wake up with glowing, hydrated, buttery (not oily) skin - I love it!
Overall it’s not my favorite serum so far. It’s a lot thicker than the others and my oily prone skin didn’t like that very much. I can only apply 2-3 drops each time I moisturize my face because of how thick it sits on my face. With that work around, I’ve been able to get away with using it. My skin seemed happier on the clearing serum versus this one. Now I know at least.
I have been getting terrible acne on my chin from doing hot yoga and this is the only thing that will help heal my skin. It does not keep the acne away, of course, but there is a noticeable difference in how fast my acne heals when I'm using this product vs when I am not. I have normal/dry skin and it's sort of like it's drying it out but it does not dry my skin out at all. It's expensive but worth it and I recommend it to friends all the time!
This serum is healing my skin in every way. It heals acne quickly and helps to fade the post acne mark. I noticed a difference in a week and am so excited to keep using this and watch my skin continue to improve. I like the smell too
I am new to Primally Pure, but jumped to try this as my main skin concern is hormonal jawline acne (which this outright addresses as something it works on). So far, loving the results. I am curious to try this in contrast with other Primally Pure serums over time. The scent isn't my favorite, but it is effective!