Our new Soothing Serum is made with a generous 300 mg per oz of organic, full-spectrum CBD Oil. It powerfully repairs delicate/damaged skin, visibly relieves redness/sensitivities and calms inflammation/acne to create a clear, balanced complexion.
Potent in antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits, our hemp-derived CBD Oil powerfully improves sensitive skin, acne-prone complexions, and inflammatory conditions.
Our CBD Serum has a woodsy, herbaceous aroma and is packaged in a glass bottle.
- Sourced from hemp grown on organic farms in the U.S., our CBD Oil is triple-tested for any traces of toxins, harmful pesticides, and heavy metals.
- Extracted using vapor distillation ensures there are no traces of toxic chemicals (i.e. hexane, butane, propane) and protects the fragile plant material to maintain the full-spectrum of beneficial compounds (like cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, etc).
- Known as the Entourage Effect, our hemp-derived + full-spectrum CBD Oil contains the broadest and most beneficial variety of plant compounds in their specific ratios to optimize the highest level of efficacy available.
- Full-spectrum CBD Oil contains a variety of vitamins (like Vitamin A, D + E), minerals and multiple amino acids (the building blocks of our body) to strengthen the skin, create a more resilient complexion and optimize collagen production. Additionally, CBD has the perfect ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids to maintain a healthy appearance and more GLA (Gamma Linoleic Acid a.k.a. a strong anti-inflammatory compound) than any other plant, helping to relieve painful skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. CBD is also known to inhibit the buildup of dead skin cells and minimize inflammation as an effective natural acne treatment.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil has a nutrient-dense profile and is rich in fatty acids and anti-inflammatory benefits which powerfully aid in repairing and regenerating the skin at a cellular level.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil contains an impressive profile of nutrients, including Omega-3 and Omega-6 (in unison, these fatty acids can reduce inflammation and prevent/reverse skin damage), antioxidants (which mitigate the spread of harmful free radicals), Vitamins A and C (anti-aging), zinc (helps to clear the skin), and more.
- Squalane Oil (from olives) is a natural lipid that lubricates and protects the skin. As an emollient and highly effective antioxidant, Squalane locks in moisture, eases dry patches and fights inflammation + free radicals.
- Traditionally referred to as the "King’s Cure-All", Evening Primrose Oil is thought to have majestic benefits and is often used for skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- Tamanu Oil is widely renowned for its unrivaled healing properties, and research has proven it to be extremely effective in helping with skin issues such as scarring, minor sores/cuts, acne, rashes, and more. The tamanu tree is indigenous to Southeast Asia and natives believe it to be a sacred gift of nature.
- Gotu Kola is a powerful skin healer with anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and soothing properties to support damaged tissues, stimulate the healing process and provide serious protection for sensitive skin.
- Sustainably sourced from the inner bark of Taheebo trees in the Amazonian rainforest that never rot even when dead, Pau D’Arco is effective in bringing oxygen to skin cells and fighting inflammation, yeast and fungus.
- Potent in healing powers and anti-inflammatory properties, Ashwagandha boosts the skin’s ability to relieve and repair inflammation while bringing balance to stressed out skin.
- Marshmallow Root is a serious skin soother, especially for sensitive, problematic skin as it helps to strengthen and repair a weakened skin barrier by infusing the skin with hydration, healing and nourishment.
- A close relative to Chamomile, Yarrow has been a staple in traditional herbal medicine for centuries due to its effectiveness in minimizing discomfort and redness associated with inflammatory skin conditions.
- Massage 4-8 drops into damp skin after cleansing/toning for a calm + nourished complexion.
- Best if used within 12 months.
INGREDIENTS: Jojoba Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Pomegranate Seed Oil*, Squalane Oil (from olives), Evening Primrose Oil*, Tamanu Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Gotu Kola*, Ashwagandha*, Pau D'Arco*, Yarrow*, Marshmallow Root*, Essential Oils of Rosemary* and Juniper Berry*, Full-spectrum CBD Oil* (300 mg per oz)
Using this serum along with the massage has made my skin look better every day. Rather than an instant but short-lived "glow" from a wonder serum that never lasts, this is a slow healing and rejuvenation. I intend to keep using it and love the results. My skin is healthier and I need less makeup to feel good about it.
I LOVE the soothing serum + CBD. I use it 1-2x a week and I always look forward to it. I generally will apply it after I use the soothing mask. It is the perfect combination. I am on my second bottle and have just purchased it as a gift for my SIL.
I decided to go all natural and heard about the wonders of CBD for acne. I wish I could say it was a good experience but it wasn’t. My acne got worse, to the point that I started to get large cystic acne which I normally wouldn’t get to many of. My face is just a hot mess now.
First off, PP’s customer service is wonderful. They are so responsive and extremely helpful, so I had to give a shout-out to PP. I too have a lot of acne and I’m in my late 20s. A lot on my forehead that has always been itchy and prominent. And my chin. I had just bought this oil a week ago and the acne on my forehead has SIGNIFICANTLY gone down and smoothed out. I have a lot of skin problems so my suggestion for people buying this is to be patient. I saw results in about 4-5 days and wow I’m definitely buying another bottle. As for the smell, I did not love it but had faith that this product would work (because I love PP products!). Funny because a week later I’m still using this and do not notice the smell any longer. All I notice are the results, woohoo! Thanks PP y’all are the bests!
So far, so good with this serum. I find it to be more effective than the fancy serum which I already use. This cbd serum, I find, I’m using more often, both morning and night. Be warned, it has that musty, dusty cbd scent that most similar products have. Bit of a bummer about that. But my skin is looking juicier, more radiant, and less ruddy all around. I like this serum and will probably repurchase. And it’s GENTLE!