Our new Soothing Serum is made with a generous 300 mg per oz of organic, full-spectrum CBD Oil. It powerfully repairs delicate/damaged skin, visibly relieves redness/sensitivities and calms inflammation/acne to create a clear, balanced complexion.
Potent in antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits, our hemp-derived CBD Oil powerfully improves sensitive skin, acne-prone complexions, and inflammatory conditions.
Our CBD Serum has a woodsy, herbaceous aroma and is packaged in a glass bottle.
- Sourced from hemp grown on organic farms in the U.S., our CBD Oil is triple-tested for any traces of toxins, harmful pesticides, and heavy metals.
- Extracted using vapor distillation ensures there are no traces of toxic chemicals (i.e. hexane, butane, propane) and protects the fragile plant material to maintain the full-spectrum of beneficial compounds (like cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, etc).
- Known as the Entourage Effect, our hemp-derived + full-spectrum CBD Oil contains the broadest and most beneficial variety of plant compounds in their specific ratios to optimize the highest level of efficacy available.
- Full-spectrum CBD Oil contains a variety of vitamins (like Vitamin A, D + E), minerals and multiple amino acids (the building blocks of our body) to strengthen the skin, create a more resilient complexion and optimize collagen production. Additionally, CBD has the perfect ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids to maintain a healthy appearance and more GLA (Gamma Linoleic Acid a.k.a. a strong anti-inflammatory compound) than any other plant, helping to relieve painful skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. CBD is also known to inhibit the buildup of dead skin cells and minimize inflammation as an effective natural acne treatment.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil has a nutrient-dense profile and is rich in fatty acids and anti-inflammatory benefits which powerfully aid in repairing and regenerating the skin at a cellular level.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil contains an impressive profile of nutrients, including Omega-3 and Omega-6 (in unison, these fatty acids can reduce inflammation and prevent/reverse skin damage), antioxidants (which mitigate the spread of harmful free radicals), Vitamins A and C (anti-aging), zinc (helps to clear the skin), and more.
- Squalane Oil (from olives) is a natural lipid that lubricates and protects the skin. As an emollient and highly effective antioxidant, Squalane locks in moisture, eases dry patches and fights inflammation + free radicals.
- Traditionally referred to as the "King’s Cure-All", Evening Primrose Oil is thought to have majestic benefits and is often used for skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- Tamanu Oil is widely renowned for its unrivaled healing properties, and research has proven it to be extremely effective in helping with skin issues such as scarring, minor sores/cuts, acne, rashes, and more. The tamanu tree is indigenous to Southeast Asia and natives believe it to be a sacred gift of nature.
- Gotu Kola is a powerful skin healer with anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and soothing properties to support damaged tissues, stimulate the healing process and provide serious protection for sensitive skin.
- Sustainably sourced from the inner bark of Taheebo trees in the Amazonian rainforest that never rot even when dead, Pau D’Arco is effective in bringing oxygen to skin cells and fighting inflammation, yeast and fungus.
- Potent in healing powers and anti-inflammatory properties, Ashwagandha boosts the skin’s ability to relieve and repair inflammation while bringing balance to stressed out skin.
- Marshmallow Root is a serious skin soother, especially for sensitive, problematic skin as it helps to strengthen and repair a weakened skin barrier by infusing the skin with hydration, healing and nourishment.
- A close relative to Chamomile, Yarrow has been a staple in traditional herbal medicine for centuries due to its effectiveness in minimizing discomfort and redness associated with inflammatory skin conditions.
- Massage 4-8 drops into damp skin after cleansing/toning for a calm + nourished complexion.
- Best if used within 12 months.
INGREDIENTS: Jojoba Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Pomegranate Seed Oil*, Squalane Oil (from olives), Evening Primrose Oil*, Tamanu Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Gotu Kola*, Ashwagandha*, Pau D'Arco*, Yarrow*, Marshmallow Root*, Essential Oils of Rosemary* and Juniper Berry*, Full-spectrum CBD Oil* (300 mg)
Definitely worth checking out!
I have never used any CBD beauty related products, so I have nothing to compare this too, BUT I really love it so far. This serum in particular goes on very smoothly and does not leave my skin feeling oily which I really love for daily use. The undertones of rosemary and juniper smell amazing, but I can't lie that the CBD part does smell a little funny. I can definitely get past it because of how nice my skin looks when I use it. It helps even out my skin tone, calm down and reduce my acne, and heal existing scars or red spots. I can tell with consistent and continual use this serum will be a staple and vital part of my routine. I love waking up in the morning to seeing a visible improvement in my skin and this serum certainly does that.
Smells great and seems like a great quality product. I feel like it doesn’t work well for my skin. I started breaking out more and having more black heads
This is a high quality oil. I can tell a difference in my skin and I've been using it for about a month. I love combining this oil with the facial roller.
This is officially my favorite serum to use at night! My skin is clear and it helps me fall asleep faster! Thank you PP! You’ve done it again!
Holy Moly - A CBD worth buying
Love this new Soothing CBD, the serum is definitely worth checking out!! It is so light and doesn't leave any greasy residue on my skin. If you are skeptical, believe me you won't be once you use this product. I paired mine with the Soothing mask, and I am over the top happy with the results I see so far!